Friday 16 September 2016

#NotSittingOnMyAssThisSummer: Short Stop in Kutná Hora

Kutná Hora is second mostly visited Czech town after Prague and one of the reasons why is its famous church - St Barbara's Cathedral and its surroundings. 
Czech below...




Kutná Hora is small but beautiful city only one hour by train from Prague and from place where I live it's only 20 minutes by car. I've been there a couple of times and this time when I found out that I'll have to go there and that I'll have a bit of time to look around, I decided to take my camera with me to take a few shots.
I only had about 40 minutes so I didn't go to the centre or to the main worldwide known sight - Ossuary or as my international friends say - Church of Bones! You can also learn a lot abot mining silver because Kutná Hora was vey rich in silver. But I had enough time to walk around beautiful gothic church of St Barbara and Jesuit college with beautiful view over the town :)
If you ever visit the Czech Republic, you should consider visiting this beautiful town cuz it has so much to offer, definitely not only what you'll see in my post! And it's not far from Prague so it's perfect one day trip from the capital :)
Have you ever been to the Czech Republic? Where did you go? :)
Have a nice weekend
Misa

_____________________________________________

Nedávno jsem musela na otočku do Kutné Hory, a tak jsem se rozhodla, že si s sebou vezmu foťák a blýsknu pár snímků. Času jsem ale neměla moc, a tak jsem se jen prošla kolem Chrámu svaté Barbory a Jezuitské koleje. Kutnou Horu jako takovou už jsem ale navštívila několikrát, protože ji mám od domova jen 20 minut autem. Pokud jste se tedy ještě nerozhodli, kam vyrazit teď o víkendu na výlet, můžu vám tohle krásné historické městečko jedině doporučit. Na jednodenní výlet je jako dělané, protože je malé, ale přitom vám nabídne daleko víc, než co jsem já za tu asi třičtvrtě hodinu stihla vyfotit. Třeba za takovou Kostnicí jezdí turisté z celého světa, a dozvíte se i mnoho o zdejší těžbě stříbra. 
Byli jste už někdy v Kutné Hoře? Líbila se vám?
Hezký víkend přeju
Míša 



















20 comments:

  1. Lovely pic shots! This looks like an interesting place to visit. I enjoy looking at old buildings and thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!
    http://stylequest.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous city to be able to live in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! Love this post, looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nádherné fotky muselo to byť fakt super :)

    https://teenmumy.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tam jsem nikdy nebyla ale vypada to krasne! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jé, moje rodné město! Doufám, že k nám zavítáš častěji :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos, looks like a pretty town!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super článok a pekné fotečky! :)
    partofnicol.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful city those photographs are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. V KH už jsem byla několikrát a vždy se ta moc ráda vracím, zrovna za chvilku tam jedu vlakem :) Je to moc milé město :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a beautiful place! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures, this seems to be a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn´t know, that Kutná Hora is that popular. I use to go to Czech Republic often, but have never visited this town. Maybe I will add it on my list :) Thanks for tip :)

    Ally,
    www.inspo-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was in Prague a few years ago and actually took the trip to Kutna Hora. It was such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous city and lovely pictures. Would love to visit, maybe we can do a day trip from Prague sometime like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was supposed to go to Prague this year and my Instagram is going to hate me for not going, but plans changed and I didn't sign to go. I am so sad since all my friends are going...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fotky sa ti vydarili, sú krásne :)

    accessoriesforbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. YET another one! We really want to move to Kutna Hora one day so we need to pay the city a visit this year, would love to have a proper fancy house on the edge of the city. It's so close to Prague but it has that country feel to it. x

    ReplyDelete