Sunday 4 December 2016

Amazing Places in Prague: One of the Best Views in Prague

I'm walking through a park looking around because it's the first time I'm here. It's cold but sunny autumn afternoon and I'm excited to find the spot that's famous for its beautiful view over Prague. I can hear some noise, maybe banging, and people laughing and shouting. What is that?
ČEŠTINA NÍŽE



Oh, so there are skateboarders all over the hill. That's the noise. Well... I've always had a thing for boys riding some kind of a board. And I love the clothes these people wear. Plus there are grafitti all over the walls. And that huge metronome. It all fits together. I like the place already... 
But I knew there should be more. And I was left speachless as I reached the walls and the end of the hill. I've seen Prague from so many famous spots but I've never been here. This view is new to me. And that's how I fell in love with Prague once again!
Prague's skyline is famous for its castle and the Charles bridge. Well... you won't see Prague Castle from this spot. But you'll enjoy a view over the river with many bridges, the famous Cherles Bridge included. And damn, that view got even more beautiful with all the autumn colours and late afternoon sun that later turned into an amazing sunset. It took me a while before I realised I wanted to take some pictures, not just stare at that beauty. But I took some picture eventually. And I thought you might want to see them too...
But before I show you the pictures I thought you might want to know where the place is. Some of you might already know and smile now but for those who have never visited Prague, write this down cuz you definitely want to go there: Letná Park

*****************

Procházím parkem a zvědavě se rozhlížím kolem, protože tu jsem poprvé. Je zima, ale sluníčko to trošku vylepšuje. Já se hlavně těším, až dorazím na tu slavnou vyhlídku, kam všichni chodí kvůli nádhernému výhledu na Prahu. A slyším nějaké zvuky, možná bouchání, pokřiky a smích. Co to je?

Aha, ty zvuky pochází od skateboardistů, kterých je tam opravdu plno. No... Vždycky jsem měla pro kluky, co jezdí na nějakém tom prkně, slabost. A taky zbožňuju ten jejich styl. A zdi jsou celé pokryty grafity. A ten metronom. Celé to do sebe nějak zapadá. Hned se mi tu začíná líbit...
Ale já věděla, že to není všechno. Když přicházím k těm zdem na konci kopce, nezmůžu se ani na slovo. Prahu jsem už viděla z mnoha vyhlídek, ale ne z téhle. Tenhle pohled je pro mě úplně nový. A tak jsem se do Prahy zase zamilovala!
V tom nejznámějším pražském panoramatu nesmí chybět Pražský hrad a Karlův most. No... Pražský hrad odsud neuvidíte. Zato si můžete užít ten výhled na Vltavu se všemi jejími mosty, slavný Karlův most nevyjímaje. A ono to bylo ještě hezčí, protože pomalu přicházel zlatý západ slunce zářící do podzimně zbarveného listí. Chvíli mi trvalo, než jsem si uvědomila, že jsem sem tu nádheru přišla hlavně vyfotit, ne na ni jen koukat. Nakonec jsem spoušť ale párkrát zmáčkla. A říkala jsem si, že byste pár fotek možná rádi viděli i vy...
Než vám ty fotky ale ukážu, mohla bych vám říct, kde jsem to vlastně byla. Někteří z vás se už možná usmívají a tuší, o co jde. Pokud se ale do Prahy teprve chystáte a nevíte, o jakém místě mluvím, určitě si ho poznamenejte a podívejte se tam: Letenské sady (Letná)

17 comments:

  1. I když jsem Pražák, tak jsem celou Prahu ještě neprocestovala. Je tolik míst, kam bych se ráda podívala no asi to bude moje novoroční předsevzetí. :)
    Reading With Lucy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To znám. Sama tu bydlím už skoro 2 roky a předtím jsem sem často jezdila a stejně jsem pořád nebyla na všech těch krásných místech. Do toho novoročního předsevzetí jdu s tebou :))

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! The scenery is gorgeous💛X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful! I've always wanted to visit Prague! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks so beautiful! I should definitely travel to Prague some day :-)

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice views indeed! Looks amazing and worth it to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics, I have always wanted to go to Prague as I love the architecture and think going before Christmas would be the best time to go so I could go to the markets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photos are amazing, enjoyed watching it, reminds me on my time in Prague some years ago, just stunning city xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This view is really amazing! Fantastic pictures! I will keep it mind for my first trip to Prague, which i hope it will be very soon. Helene/ www.beautifulismyattire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Skvělé místo :) Vůbec jsem nevěděla, že v Praze něco takového je. To bude tím, že tam nebydlím, ale určitě se tam musím někdy zajít podívat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prahu som nedávno navštívila a je to prekrásne mesto!:)

    Saja Frey blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. * Andey
    lifeis-beautiful.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  12. úžasné fotky, krásne miesto, na to koľko krát som bola v Prahe, toto miesto som ešte nenavštívila :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Krásné fotky :) ty mosty jsou opravdu úžasný!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen this view in YEARS, always forget to pop up there when we're in Prague! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those views are insane! I will definitely check out Letná Park whenever I make it to Prague.

    ReplyDelete